Everything DiSC Certification + Workplace Facilitation Kit
Everything DiSC Certification – Virtual Certification
The Everything DiSC® Certification course is a two-week immersive experience that includes five self-directed online learning modules and four virtual, instructor-led sessions. This blended approach immerses participants in an active learning process that ensures immediate, real-world application.
- Everything DiSC Certification Course
- Workplace Facilitator Kit
- One DiSC Prep Coaching Session – designed to help you prepare for your DiSC Rollout in your organization
As the world of work becomes more reliant on technology, your organization has been challenged to recreate the authentic human connections that drive results. Now, with the proven power of Everything DiSC®, you can help shape a more engaged and collaborative culture
by teaching people about themselves and others.
As an Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner, you’ll build the credibility and expertise needed to deliver impactful DiSC experiences that help
people work better together. During this two-week, virtual learning experience, you will:
• Deepen your understanding of the DiSC model, theory, research, and key principles.
• Learn to build custom solutions using the Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ experience.
• Familiarize yourself with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
• Practice facilitation techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
• Gain access to Wiley’s online training center, connecting you to course content and your peers.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping an engaged, collaborative, and high-performing culture—knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.