Bios, Headshots, Logos, & more
Leslie Mizerak is an Executive & Business Coach with Get Courageous Coaching & Consulting where she specializes in executive, leadership, Emotional Intelligence, and business coaching. She works with individuals and teams to strengthen leadership capabilities. She is especially skilled in helping clients to understand and build their leadership competency in the areas of influence, emotional intelligence, team dynamics, and communication.
Leslie is a certified Dare to Lead facilitator using the program to both facilitate programs and coach individuals. Other certifications include Fierce Communications, Crucial Conversations, DiSC/MBTI/EQ/360/Hogan Assessments, & The Leadership Challenge.
She is an avid traveller & Jeep lover. Leslie lives in Winter Park, FL and her life’s motto is: life is too short not to have fun.
Leora is a seasoned human resource & talent executive and coach who has been recognized as a catalyst for continuous improvement in all human resource operational areas both at strategic and tactical level.
Leora’s focus is being quality-driven and articulate, with a keen ability to maintain positive employee relations while managing change through mergers, startup/turnaround situations, reorganizations and plant closures. She has had a rich career history which encompasses handling crucial negotiations, M&A due diligence, and talent program creation while serving as a member of executive leadership teams.
Leora is based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Jessica is a Personal and Business Coach who works with clients on Well-Being, Burnout, Remote Work, Goal Setting/Accountability, Emotional Intelligence, and Life Abroad. She is certified to deliver EQ 360 and EQ-i 2.0 assessments, and frequently runs Leadership 360 interviews. Jess is a speaker at virtual events and runs group coaching programs on stress management, mindfulness, and reconnecting with goals & motivation at work.
When she isn’t working, she finds a lot joy in classical ballet, aerial hoop, and language learning.
Jess has lived in the U.S., Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain, and is now based in lovely Lisbon, Portugal.
On-Stage Tech Needs
- LCD projector for slide deck presentation and ability to play video with audio if applicable for presentation.
- Screen or HDMI enabled screens.
- If large room/audience – Wireless headset mic, lavalier lapel mic, or handheld mic.
- Presenter/Speaker will not be standing behind or speaking from a podium, she moves during her presentations and engages with the audience. Please have a small stand or table for her to place notes on.
- Presenter/Speaker will send her slide deck file in advance and will bring on her laptop and a flash drive. We also ask you to, in advance, download her file to the computer that will be running her presentation.
- PDF handouts need to be printed in advance, in color. Please do not print or disseminate the slide deck presentation.
- Preferred room configurations include round tables, classroom, or theater style to allow for better interaction between speaker & participants.
Virtual Tech Needs
- Please send tech link in the meeting invitation.
- Suggested: Tech test run prior to presentation delivery
- Presenter/Speaker will send her slide deck file in advance. We also ask you to, in advance, download her file to the computer that will be running her presentation.
- PDF handouts need to uploaded to your system ahead of time or sent out afterwards depending upon the program. Do not disseminate the slide deck presentation.