Develop relationships through coaching, courageously
The Courageous Coaching Skills workshop helps leaders and managers develop active listening and question-asking skills to grow, and empower employees and peers alike.
- Conquer fears and transform discussions with improved listening and question-asking skills.
- Build on your existing communication skills and use a flexible coaching process.
- Build skills for non-directive coaching conversations.
- Maximize performance by encouraging improvements and leading others through positive change.
- Motivate the people you coach to actively seek out opportunities to contribute more to the organization & enhance employee engagement.
- Help people accept, adjust to, and acquire ownership of the changes they would like to make.
- Conduct developmental-related coaching sessions.
- Build positive & supportive relationships with team members.
- Coach in both formal and informal situations.
- On-site or online coaching skills workshop at your organization
- Open cohort: learn with others in a one-day virtual workshop
Bring Lead or Manage on-site
Bring Courageous Coaching Skills to your organization quickly. One of our master facilitators will run the program on-site or virtually for your leaders and managers.
Give your leaders the space to go deeper and master the skills of coaching with our Courageous Feedback Coaching package add-on.